This page is dedicated to my personal projects and goals that I am either working on currently, in the future or have completed. This list will be continuly evolving as I start, work on, complete, and think of new projects and goals. These are all centered around prepping, homesteading, preparedness, and survival. They will be categorized with a status and a link to any content available.
- CPR – Complete* – Basics completed – will seek retraining or more extensive training in the future.
- First Aid – Scheduled
- Trauma – TBD
- Defensive Handgun – TBD
- Fighting Rifle – TBD
- Garden – In Progress – Yearly and evolving project.
- Indoor Greenhouse – TBD
- Blacksmith Shop – In Progress
- Tractor Implements – Complete* – Possibly require more in the future.
- Chickens – TBD
- Goats – TBD
- Wind/Solar Power – TBD
- Handpump Water Well – TBD
- Rifle Range – In Progress
- Enlarge Ponds – TBD
- Water Catchment System – TBD –
- Backup Generators – In Progress – Two gas powered welders that can be used as generators – needs to be set up. One small standalone generator.
- Water Filtration – TBD – Home base style – Big Berkey?
- Additional Building/Shop – TBD
- Renovate Storm Shelter – In Progress
- Repair Perimeter Fence – TBD
- Propane – Complete* – 1+ year supply – Future goal of 3+ year supply.
- Gasoline/Diesel – In Progress – Minimum supply of 30 gallons each over what is in the vehicles.
- Food – In Progress – 1 year supply supplemented by gardening and hunting.
- Ammunition – You can never have enough, I wouldn’t say I have a shortage…
- Firearms – ‘ ‘
- Tools – ‘ ‘
- Hardware – ‘ ‘
- Building Supplies – ‘ ‘
- Potable Water – In Progress – 100 gallons potable water
- Non-Potable Water – TBD – 300 gallons ready to be used – water plants, flush toilets, filter for drinking water, etc.
- Get Home Bag for each vehicle – In Progress
- Non Computerized Heavy Duty Jeep- In Progress
- Farm Truck Repaired – In Progress – Rear axle needs replaced/repaired
- Locking Toolbox for “light” Jeep – In Progress
- Upgrade Drivetrain for “light” Jeep – In Progress